Probate services are required when an individual passes away and their estate needs to be managed. A Grant of Probate or a Letter of Administration ought to be done and yielded by the Probate Registry before anything can push ahead with the handling of the estate. These documents give the individual recorded within it the ability to settle on decisions concerning the estate.
A Grant of Probate will be issued if there is a Will with executors – they will apply for the probate.
A Grant of Letters of Administration is required when there is no Will. A relative will ordinarily apply for this.
At the point when this has been done, the estate administration can begin.
We realise that this can be exceptionally overwhelming and difficult to manage, that why we here at Saxon Kings can help you with all probate services in Worcester Park.
With respect to probate services in Worcester Park, we are here to help you consistently. To give you an indication of what this process includes, here are the phases of a probate:
· Phase 1: Determine the value of the estate and people eligible to the proceeds of the Will.
· Phase 2: Pay the Inheritance Tax where required.
· Phase 3: Apply for Probate to have legal power over the estate.
· Phase 4: Once the Probate has been issued, the estate will begin to settle the liabilities by selling assets and pay any additional kinds of Tax.
· Phase 5: Preparing the records and sending the final balance of the books to the executors.
· Phase 6: Those eligible will receive the proceeds of the Will.